Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

It seems that Dortmund, Germany is expecting quite the boom in its sex trade next year when it hosts (along with twelve other cities) the Soccer World Cup, so they're building "drive-in wooden sex-garages".

Well, it had to happen sooner or later: someone finally figured out a way to make soccer more interesting than...well, soccer.

(Via Warren Ellis, who also provides this item which made my eyes bleed when I clicked through, and so I pass it on to you. Ick! And for the love of God, if you click through all the way to the actual article, don't click the pictures while you're over there....that blurring effect isn't present on the full-size photos. Now excuse me, I'm off to drive an ice-pick through both of my retinas. And no, it's not safe for work!)

No comments: