Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Quiz time

John also has a movie quiz, which I shall now commence as a plot to take up blog space:

1. What is your favorite action movie?

John names Raiders of the Lost Ark, which is a fine pick, although I consider that an adventure movie and not an action movie. (What's the difference? I dunno.) Anyway, I'll go with the first Die Hard movie.

2. What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

I could go in any direction here, but I'll stick with the tried-and-true: the first Highlander movie.

3. Do you prefer comedy or drama?

I prefer good movies. A drama that will move me means as much to me as a comedy that makes me laugh. Sometimes I want The Shawshank Redemption, other times I want Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

4. Recommend a good tear jerker:

An Affair to Remember. That last scene has me in tears whenever I see it, and sometimes when I just think about it.

(Bonus item: The worst tearjerker I've ever seen would either be Dying Young or Beaches.)

5. What movie are you looking forward to seeing soon?

I'm honestly not sure. I can't think of anything that has me chafing to see it, except to see Revenge of the Sith again.

No comments: