Yup, as the title says, I feel like doing one of them blog-quiz things, which I originally found here. It's a really long "Have you ever..." thing:
1. Smoked cigarettes - Nope.
2. Smoked a cigar - Twice, on occasions when guys I knew had babies and gave them out. I wasn't turned off by the experience, but I don't have much of a hankering to explore it further, either.
3. Broken a CD – Not "smashed", but I've had a couple become scratched to the point of unplayability.
4. Crashed a friend's car - I haven't even crashed a car of my own!
5. Stolen a car – Yes. I'm blogging from my computer at Attica Prison. (Of course not!)
6. Been in love - If I had a nickel for every time....
7. Been dumped - Lots of times, until I met The Girl who eventually became The Wife. After that, nope.
8. Shoplifted - Well, technically, I did once when I went grocery shopping and put a newspaper in the spot where the child would sit if she was sitting there, and then put my coat on top of the paper, and then forgot about the paper.
9. Been fired - Yes. I would have quit within a month or two, though. I stunk at the job, and I didn't much like my bosses.
10. Been in a fist fight - Yes. Not sure if I won or lost. It was seventh or eighth grade.
11. Snuck out of your house - Strangely, no. We lived out in the sticks, so it wouldn't have done much good.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - I was actually surprised that The Girl who became The Wife returned the feeling.
13. Been arrested - No.
14. Made out with a stranger - No!
15. Gone on a blind date - No.
16. Lied to a friend - Probably, of the "Little White Lie" variety.
17. Had a crush on a teacher - I don't think so.
18. Skipped school - Grade school? No. College? Occasionally.
19. Slept with a co-worker - No.
20. Seen someone die - No. But I've been there within the hour.
21. Been on a plane - Yes. I don't like flying; it's too noisy and cramped.
22. Thrown up in a bar - No. I've only thrown up after drinking a handful of times; two that I remember, actually. Both were at home.
23. Taken painkillers – This is dumb, isn't it? Unless they're talking the stuff like Vicodin or whatever, the ones that everyone gets hooked on? Excedrin is wonderful stuff.
24. Love someone or miss someone right now - Oh, my, yes.
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by – I still like to do this.
26. Made a snow angel - Yes.
27. Played dress up - I honestly don't recall doing this, but I may have.
28. Cheated while playing a game – Sadly, yes. I would occasionally peak in the little envelope when playing "Clue". (Did it ever piss anyone else off when it turned out that you were the murderer? I hated that!)
29. Been lonely – Yes.
30. Fallen asleep at work/school – Yes.
31. Used a fake id – No. I took my chances when doing stuff underage, and got caught only occasionally. (Funny story: at the grocery store in my college town, there was a cashier who was almost legendary for being stupid. I mean, I could mention "Brandi at Hy-Vee" to just about anyone, and without saying anything more, get a knowing nod and a smile. Anyway, I was buying a six-pack of Birch Beer -- a minty, rootbeer-like soft drink for those who haven't heard of it -- and she carded me. I had to have the manager assure her that Birch Beer was, in fact, not an alcoholic drink at all.)
32. Felt an earthquake – Yes.
33. Touched a snake - I think so, but I'm honestly not sure.
34. Ran a red light – Yes. Only two or three times, and all were inadvertent and late at night.
35. Been suspended from school – No.
36. Had detention - Yes, and for breaking some really stupid rules, too.
37. Been in a car accident – No.
38. Hated the way you look – Yes. I hated the way I looked with short hair.
39. Witnessed a crime - Aside from drinking underage or urinating where we really shouldn't, no.
40. Pole danced – In Buffalo, we often dance with Poles. (rimshot) But in the spirit of the question, no.
41. Been lost – Yes.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country – Yes.
43. Felt like dying – Yes. I got better.
44. Cried yourself to sleep - Yes.
45. Played cops and robbers – I'm not sure if we played "Cops and Robbers" per se, but we often had "good guys versus bad guy" games.
46. Sang karaoke – No. Never had the guts.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't – Jeez, I did this an hour ago! (I really wasn't going to have that cookie.
48. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose - Yeah, in grade school I was the kid who was susceptible to doing this. Socially awkward, that was.
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue - Yes. Maybe I'll do it again, if it ever friggin' snows again. (Yes, it's mid-Winter in Buffalo, and our snowpack on the ground measures zero.)
50. Kissed in the rain - Probably, but I don't remember doing it. I should.
51. Sing in the shower – Not really, but I sing in the car all the time.
52. Made love in a park - Nope.
53. Had a dream that you married someone - Yes.
54. Glued your hand to something – Fingers occasionally, when working with wood glue at work.
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole – No!
56. Worn the opposite sex's clothes – Nope!
57. Had an orgasm - Oh, come on!
58. Sat on a roof top – Yes.
59. Didn't take a shower for a week - Yes, when camping or some such. It was pretty icky.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone – No. I enjoy scary movies.
61. Played chicken – No.
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on – Not "pushed", but I've gone in voluntarily a few times.
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger- No. Dammit.
64. Broken a bone – Yes. My collarbone, when some bully asshole jerkoff pushed me off my bike. I think he eventually got sent to jail for statutory rape.
65. Been easily amused - I write a blog, don't I?
66. Laugh so hard you cry – All the damn time.
67. Mooned/flashed someone - I mooned a college prof once. Moronic stunt, that.
68. Cheated on a test – Yes. I still feel fairly little remorse.
69. Forgotten someone's name – I am absolutely awful with names. Horrible. As in, it's a good thing that I work in a place where everyone wears a nametag.
70. Slept naked – Errr....
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool- No.
72. Been kicked out of your house – No.
73. Blacked out from drinking – No.
74. Played a prank on someone – Yes. Little things, nothing horrifying or messy or humiliating. I prefer pranks that involve a bit of humorous frustration for the victim, like the time I used a cable-tie to bind all of a person's keys together.
75. Gone to a late night movie – Yes!
76. Made love to anything not human - Oh, come on!
77. Failed a class – I failed assignments, but never an entire class.
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat – Don't think so.
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours - At once? No.
80. Cheated on a gf/bf – Not one damn time.
81. Ate a whole package of Oreos – Yes. And I feel surprisingly little regret.
82. Thrown strange objects - OK, I need a judge's ruling here. What constitutes a "strange" object to throw?
83. Felt like killing someone – Metaphorically? Sure. Literally? No. (Well, once: OBL on 9-11-01.)
84. Thought about running away - Yes. I then realized how colossally stupid the idea was.
85. Ran away – No, because I thought it through. (That episode of The Brady Bunch helped.)
86. Did drugs – No.
87. Had detention and not attend it - No.
88. Yelled at parents - Don't know if I actually yelled, but I did talk back a time or two. Never a good idea.
89. Made parent cry - Yes, at Little Quinn's funeral.
90. Cried over someone - Constantly. I'm a water-works kind of guy.
91. Owned more than 5 puppies - Puppies? No. Cats? Yes. Kittens at the same time? No.
92. Dated someone more than once - I assumed "dated" means, "had a dating relationship with", since I obviously dated The Wife more than once. No.
93. Have a dog – No.
94. Have a cat – I've never lived without cats.
95. Own an instrument – Yes. Several trumpets: a standard B-flat, a C, and an E-flat that could be converted to a D (although I don't think I ever used the D-trumpet attachments).
96. Been in a band - Concert band/wind ensemble? Yes. Jazz band? Yes. Rock band? No.
97. Had more than 25 sodas in one day – The mere thought of that much pop gives me the willies.
98. Made out with a member of the same sex – Nope. Not even curious.
99. Shot a gun – No. Guns give me the creeps. I just don't like them, and I have no intention of owning one, ever.
100. Been online for more than 5 hours straight – At one stretch? No, although I have spent that much time in total online in a day before.
This was sufficiently time-consuming that I'm not going to tag anyone. Just do it if you so desire, or ignore it entirely.