Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

A two-fer this week, because I couldn't figure out which one I thought was weirder:

1. Via Andrew Cory, we learn of a vile conspiracy to silence the Rodian who can spoil everything. I wonder how they explain that Greedo shot first?

2. Via TBogg, I see that some guy has taken the "Hey, the proposed Flight 93 Memorial is a stealth memorial to Islamofascist terrorists!" ball and, well, run it in Gump-like fashion down the field, through the endzone, through the poor trombone player, into the tunnel, out the tunnel into the parking lot, and out onto the local freeway. Who said that the spinning of whacko conspiracy theories, complete with geometrical diagrams, was dead! I gotta hand it to this guy; this is quality stuff. We're talking Rennes-le-Chateau, Templar treasure, secret-bloodline-of-Jesus stuff here.

No comments: