Saturday, August 06, 2005

A naked guy walks into a bar carrying a poodle....

I very rarely do these kinds of quizzes, but I found this one really entertaining (and pretty close to accurate), so here it is: my sense of humor, mapped for three variables.












the Wit

(65% dark, 39% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)


your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK




You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're
probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You
realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons'
philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most
other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.




PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais


AND FINALLY -- after you rate my test with a sweet, sweet '5' -- you must take this test next: The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test. It's not mine, but it rocks.



















My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 72% on dark
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 9% on spontaneous
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on vulgar




Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid


(Via Paul)

No comments: