Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

It's been a long time since I cited Warren Ellis in my "Burst of Weirdness" series, since -- well, it's kind of like when in my high school gym class, we were playing "Touch Football", with the school's starting varsity quarterback on one of the teams, so of course the other (mine, of course) kept getting clobbered until the gym teacher amended the rules that that QB was the only one who could get tackled. (Not that it helped. We still got clobbered. But it was fun getting to take free shots at the guy. I very nearly nailed him myself, but for a wicked block in the back that I now know should have drawn a fifteen-yard penalty.)

What I'm saying is that Warren Ellis is basically a one-stop weirdness shop, and I could fuel the Sunday Burst of Weirdness until the End of Time just by citing stuff he links. But sometimes, there's something that I just gotta link.

Like this record cover.

I demand that the contents of this album be reissued on CD, with instruction booklet and supplemental DVD!

No comments: