Saturday, February 20, 2010

A very public service message

Just a note, folks: in this template, each post's comments link appears at the top of the post, instead of at the bottom. So if you click a comments link at the bottom of a post, you'll actually be leaving your comment on the wrong post. Which could get confusing.

(And yes, I would like to change this and put comments at the bottom of posts, but I haven't been able to figure out how this happens on this particular template. If anyone has any notion, feel free to let me know! I originally got the template from here. I wouldn't mind moving that entire thing above each post, with the labels and the comments link, to the bottom of each post, just below the timestamp.)

1 comment:

redsneakz said...

So there's more SneakzFail that's happening!

Anyway, not that you need cheering up in any way shape or form, but here's a tag for you: C'Mon, get happy!