Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do it! All the cool kids are!!!

Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan goes public with his addiction today:

Thank you for joining me today. Many of you have come to know me through the years. You have supported me in good columns and bad. Now, you have good reason to be critical of me. All I can say is I'm sorry for my irresponsible and foolish behavior.

I'm addicted to Sporcle.

Perhaps you've never heard of Sporcle.com. If so, it's only a matter of time. Sporcle is an on-line trivia site which is infiltrating the minds of tens of thousands of innocent, well-meaning people. Log on to it at your peril.


Do it. You know you want to. I'll even make it easy by giving you a link: Sporcle.

Click it and you'll be one of us!!!

(Sporcle's lots of fun. Really. If you have any love of trivia at all, you'll enjoy it.)

No comments: