Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

Oddities abound!

:: I can't believe that in all the time I've been doing this series of posts, I've never yet linked anything containing this guy, to my recollection. Well, it's time to bring that to an end.

So here he is: Mr. David HASSELHOFF!!!



:: I love animals and all, but I tend to not like PETA very much. I think they tend to be a little too far out there, and their publicity stunts tend to leave me cold. Case in point: this billboard. Now, I'm no fan of the Duggars either, but this just seems awfully rude to me.

:: 14 Romantic Gestures Gone Horribly Wrong. Wow, are those rejected proposals painful to watch...and then there are the Romantic Gestures that Make Yours Look Pathetic. Ouch!

:: One Button Bob is a game you play with just your mouse button. Thing is, it does something different on each screen. More fun than it sounds.

More next week!

No comments: