Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Interview Meme! Answers trickling in!

The first answers are in from my questions on the Interview Meme: Lynn, Laura, Dave, Tosy and Cosh, and TeflonJedi. Everyone else, your questions await in the comments to that very first post linked above, so grab 'em!

(And if anyone else wants five questions, I'll still entertain any late-comers. Such is my devotion to the great Interview Meme!)

UPDATE: Minutes after I published, I saw that Two Write Hands has answered as well.

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

In all likelihood, Monday.

Anonymous said...

There is something about ASKING to be interviewed that bothers me. However, I am so fascinated by this that I can't stand it any more. Besides, your questions shows a lot of thought.

Therefore, if you are so inclined, I would love to play along and pass it down. Thanks.

psycho.wit@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I take it that you are not so inclined. Okay. :)

Kelly Sedinger said...

Oh no, I am. I've just been busy this week, and haven't been online a whole lot. I'll have some questions for you either tomorrow or Sunday!

Jeff said...

No hurry. I was a late comer so I thought you may have moved on. Thanks, though. I look forward to your questions.