Sunday, October 03, 2004

New Month, New Masthead

Yup, it's that time again, and I'm reasonably close to being on-time with this one, as opposed to the last couple of months. Only two installments remain in this year's theme for mastheads here, Arthurian-related artworks; then, in January, a new theme will debut. I haven't completely decided on the new theme yet, but I have some ideas.

In terms of monthly traffic, September rebounded nicely after an August that was my lowest-traffic month since last November. Of course, August also saw a very lengthy hiatus as I awaited the arrival of little Quinn (who knew how that was going to play out, eh?), so it's good illustration of the idea that if you want your blog to have traffic, you must post regularly. Not that this is a guarantee of anything, in itself (nearly three years of doing this, and my average daily traffic still equals roughly what an average nine minutes of traffic at InstaPundit), but failing to post regularly guarantees that you will not have traffic.

No comments: