Sunday, October 03, 2004

Burst of Weirdness

No, I didn't abandon the Burst of Weirdness; I merely had other things to mind last week, and thus left it alone. Suffice it to say that there's still lots of weird stuff out there.

I find it hard to believe I'm about to cite mild-manner music theorist Scott Spiegelberg in a Weekly Burst of Weirdness, but I took one look at this, and realized that I had no choice. That's really weird.

As an additional Burst, there's this site that theorizes that something like 160 different television series are part of one, gigantic "multiverse" by virtue of crossovers to St. Elsewhere, a show whose final episode apparently revealed that its entire run had taken place as a dream in the brain of an autistic child, or something like that. For some reason, I couldn't get the spreadsheets to open successfully. (via MeFi)

No comments: