Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Best Quiz EVER

I rarely do those online personality quizzes -- you know, "Which Biblical prophet are you?" and the like, but I couldn't resist this one, based on the work of Edward Gorey.

Don't Trip
You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little anti-social, and may want to start gaining new social skills by making prank phone calls.

What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla

That's pretty funny, I think. And if you don't get it because you've never read The Gashlycrumb Tinies, well -- here you go. I once owned a poster with the entirety of The Gashlycrumb Tinies upon it; it provided many moments of humor in college as I watched midwestern Lutherans grapple with the bleak humor of twenty-six alphabetically-named youngsters meeting their doom in horrible ways.

No comments: