Sunday, March 07, 2004

A Periodic Plug, replug'd

It's been a while since I linked this, and I have a lot of newer readers since then (at least, I like to think I do), so if you enjoy fun quizzes about movies, get thee to FilmWise immediately. (Or, whenever you're done reading my stuff.)

Their "Invisibles" quizzes are given most prominent position, but there are a lot of other fun things here -- like this one in which they give a series of computer screen shots from the movies, and you identify the films.

And finally, unrelated to FilmWise but still about movies, are two quizzes -- here and here -- in which you have to identify films based on the font of a single letter from their marketing materials. Some of this is quite difficult. And there we have enough timewasters for anyone.

No comments: