Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Signing off....

As noted at the top of the sidebar, I'm going to be on a brief hiatus for a few days. Regular posting will resume next Wednesday. For now, do be sure to visit the fine blogs linked in the sidebar (with some additions to come sometime in the next week or two), because there's lots of good reading there. Keep visiting here, too, so the traffic doesn't drop off completely (by the way, I cleared 90,000 hits a few weeks back), and make sure to catch up on The Promised King.

And if anyone has any posting suggestions for when I return, by all means, leave 'em in comments. I have some ideas, but it's always fun to solicit ideas from the thronging hoards. If you have any questions you're dying to ask, or stuff you're dying to see me drone on endlessly about, plop 'em in comments and I'll cull through them upon my return.

No comments: