Thursday, July 15, 2004

Huh-whuh?!

Apparently Blogger has gone and jiggered their text-editor and didn't tell anyone, so I have no idea what is what right now. If things look weird in these parts until I figure it all out, that's why.

This paragraph is just a test paragraph to see what happens when I do stuff in this new Editor thingy. Ditto this link.

God save the Queen.

OK, now I'm testing some other stuff. Bear with me. This post has absolutely no content.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
OK, this seems interesting thus far. It'll take some time getting used to, and the editor does seem to have a separate setting so I can do things the way I used to do them, if I want. Hmmmm.

UPDATE: Publishing is now choking Mozilla and making it crash. Ugh.

No comments: