Sunday, May 22, 2005

Yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine.

OK, has anyone else ever tried to bid on an item on eBay with more than a minute left, but then had eBay reject the bid because the auction has ended? This happens to me every once in a while when I'm trying to bid on something, and it's always annoying. I always refresh the auction pages until there's about a minute left, and then I bid and refresh immediately. The whole process does not even take half a minute (and I'm on dial-up), and yet somehow this practice of mine somehow still manages to take more than a minute on eBay's end. Does eBay occasionally speed up time or something?

OK, I'm done. Now I gotta watch to see if the thing I wanted is relisted, and then I gotta wait another week and hope some other dillhole fine eBay user doesn't see the same item and go, "Ooooooo!"

No comments: