Friday, May 27, 2005

Gahhh! I've been tagged!

Yup, I've been picked to answer one of them blog-quiz things, by Mira of The Oubliette. And away we go:

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

About 80 on DVD, and probably about 40 or so on video that aren't already replaced on DVD.

2. The last film I bought:

Before Sunset.

3. The last film I watched:

(By "last film watched", I'm assuming that we're talking about films I own, which rules out the obvious answer, Revenge of the Sith.)

Before Sunset. (I'll be posting about this film sometime soon.)

4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

OK, I'm going to omit the Star Wars films from this list, since they're the most obvious choice:

The Lord of the Rings (the whole thing)
My Fair Lady
Singin' in the Rain
The Shawshank Redemption
The Sea Hawk

5. Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal/blog:

Goodness, five people this time? Oy...

Nefarious Neddie
Jennifer
Erin
Mr. Johnson
Sarah Jane Elliott

No comments: