Sunday, May 09, 2010

Sunday Burst of Weird and AWESOME!

Oddity and Awesome abound!!!

:: Hiring happy clowns for childrens' birthday parties is creepy enough, but this is downright awful. I'd have had nightmares after this, I suppose...horrible flashbacks whenever I saw someone get a pie in the face....

:: What the f*** should I make for dinner? Yes, liberal use of the word 'f***' over there.

:: Firefly is back...kinda-sorta. Once again, I wish there was a regular comic book title for Firefly. The perfect medium for more Browncoat adventures!

:: Why I hate 3-D movies, by Roger Ebert. I have to admit that I have next to zero interest in 3-D movies. I was perfectly happy to watch Avatar in 2-D, and 3-D's higher ticket price will make me less likely to go to movies, which I already don't do all that often anyway because it's become terribly expensive to do so.

:: Via Cal I see the next great kitchen gadget. Having a barbecue but can't decide between hot dogs of hamburgers? Worry no more, for the HAMDOG is here!!!

That's it. More next week!

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It took until 2010 to invent the hamdog??? We got to get our priorities straight as a planet.

What other awesome food ideas and combinations are just waiting to be discovered out there?