Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday Burst of Weird and AWESOME!

Oddities and Awesome abound!!!

:: You know, it's bad enough that I play too much Super Mario Bros. on the Wii, without throwing this into the mix. Betrayer most foul!!!

:: Whipped Lightning is whipped cream with alcohol added. The possibilities for such a thing...oh my...I love me some whipped cream, and this...wow! Now, if they'd make a version that comes in a tub like Cool Whip, because the canned stuff just doesn't work all that well for...yeah, never mind.

:: Her Universe: clothing for the female Star Wars fan in your life! Awesome!!!

More next week!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh, that is a beautiful website. I'm still waiting for it to load; right now all I'm seeing is the header, background and a couple of things in the left sidebar but it looks very nice.