Monday, May 03, 2010

Sentential Links #204

Linkage....

:: I am painting the attic, even though it takes time away from writing a decent blog post.

:: Describe exactly how, when, and where your accident occurred?

:: Apparently, the Arizona legislature got sick of living in America and decided they'd rather live in Fascist Germany about 75 years ago. After all, you can't spell "Arizona" without the letters N, A, Z, and I.

:: To nobody’s surprise, Jeffy’s breath carries the awful stench of death.

:: You know, if legitimate skydiving mishaps resulted in perfect person-shaped holes in the ground I think that we’d all feel a little worse about enjoying old Looney Tunes.

:: Way to go, jackasses. Wake me up when you get to the 20th century. I have a feeling the 21st century is out of your reach right now...

That's about it. More next week.

3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I called it Arizona Apartheid, and took some heat for it.

Roger Owen Green said...

Oh, speaking of links, I've just changed my URL rogerogreen.com in honor of my 5th blogiversary. Only 3 years and 3 months behind you - eh, I'll always be 39 months behind you...

Kelly Sedinger said...

Wow, you've got some grade-A right-wing idiots commenting over there. Ye Gods. I always love the "If you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about!" line of thought. I also like the "It's not about Hispanics, it's about illegals!" nonsense -- especially when Arizona turned right around and then legislated that teachers who speak with too thick an accent should be removed from classrooms.