Saturday, November 27, 2004

Support Your Local Buffalo Blog

I've finally got round to putting books up for sale on eBay again, so make sure to check them out here. I plan to have more items up later in the week, including some classical CDs that I'm looking to ditch because (a) I never listen to these particular recordings anymore, and (b) the CD shelf thing is getting really full.

Also, there is a new "marketplace" link in the sidebar (or there will be, a minute or two after I publish this post), in the "Support your humble narrator" section. I won't be putting individual links to auctions in the sidebar anymore, because that frankly got a bit too cumbersome to constantly update.

So go forth and bid on my stuff, folks: you're not only helping me, but by God, you're helping America! And who doesn't want to help America? (I'm looking at you, Finland.)

No comments: