Sunday, August 01, 2004

Eureka!

A while back I ruminated a bit on candy bars and whatnot, and I remarked that I once had an all-peanut butter peanut butter cup (i.e., no chocolate, just the peanut butter center in a peanut butter shell), but had not been able to find them since.

Well, today I finally found them. These people make them, and this magnificent place sells them. (Along with just about everything else I could possibly want -- like bottles of Sheaffer Skrip Ink for my fountain pens, little candlesticks for my Swedish "spinning angels" Christmas thingie, porcelain dolls for the wife, and toys galore like Wizard of Oz bobble-heads and little model Volkswagen beetles.)

I swear to God, if I ever move away from Buffalo again, it will be for an unavoidable reason. Like, NASA spots a meteor that's about to smack into Buffalo.

No comments: