Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

A couple of bits o' weirdness for y'all!

(And the fact that I said "y'all" is not one of the Bursts of Weirdness. Just so you know.)

:: It's hard doing all the introspection necessary to coming up with good New Year's resolutions for ourselves, which is why I'm glad that there's this handy widget that does the work for you! Just keep refreshing until you get one you like, and then post the handy code, like so:



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Train my cats to hunt hamsters.



Get your resolution here.


First, to get some hamsters. Oh yes.... (via Laura, whose own resolution is pretty funny; I'd like to see her demonstrate that particular hobby at her workplace. Hilarity would just ensue, I tell you!)

:: I don't really want one of these. I just want to see its carrying case.

That's all!

No comments: