Thursday, June 15, 2006

Who's bringing the beer?

Jennifer posts again about the upcoming Buffalo Blogger Con, to be held at Chestnut Ridge Park on Saturday, July 15, 2006. It's a "bring-a-dish-to-pass" kind of thing, but I'm not sure if anyone's supposed to bring charcoal or anything like that to do hot dogs or burgers or whatnot. (Which makes me think that this might be a good place for me to use those two pounds or so of Polish sausage I have in my freezer; I'd be happy to thaw it out and bring it up to the Ridge if anyone desires.)

So, Buffalo Bloggers, head on over to Jen's and leave a comment updating your status on attendance. I've already volunteered to bring plates, cups, napkins and utensils. And mega-kudos to LCScotty, who has ponied up the cash to reserve a shelter or pavilion for our use that day. Erie County thanks you for your money, Scott! I'm sure Giambra will spend it wisely!

(Oh, and Northtowners, getting to Chestnut Ridge isn't that big a deal. Just take I-90 West to where the 219 splits off, then go to the Armor-Duells exit. When off the 219, turn right and go down to the next light; turn right again and proceed directly to the Ridge. Once you're on the I-90, it's pretty much four lanes all the way to the Ridge. It's really no harder to get to than the County Fairgrounds or Ralph Wilson Stadium, so don't let the distance to Orchard Park be a factor!)

1 comment:

All Things Jennifer said...

Thank you for the directions.