Sunday, April 14, 2013

Unlurk, you lurking lurkers!

I haven't done this in a while, and it's something I do sporadically, so...it's Delurking Week here on Byzantium's Shores! For this week and this week only (unless I get flooded with spam and have to cut things short), I'm changing the comment settings to allow anonymous commenting. In order to hopefully keep the spam down, I'm turning back on the annoying CAPTCHAs. Don't worry, after this week I'll return to normal commenting procedure, which will mean deactivating the CAPTCHAs and again requiring Google or OpenID accounts. But for now, if you're a lurker here, say something! Just a quick "Hello from Kalamazoo!" or whatever.

(Just don't go into politics, please. I'm trying to avoid politics like the plague.)

7 comments:

Josh said...

I've been reading your blog for about a year and am loving it!

Anonymous said...

Your humble servant at your disposal your majesty. Hoping for an edict of reentry back into the kingdom of Byzantium

Thee earl of obvious

Scott said...

Hey there - Scott from the old Gamer's Nook, now ...I Am A Tree. Been catching up with lots of the old blogging gang, yourself included. :)

Glad to see you still at this, and my own blogging has begun in earnest -- started up at the New Year.

Mark--> said...

Hello from Albion, MI--which is not far from Kalamazoo. Long-time reader, very occasional poster.

Kaye Waller said...

I'm not a lurker--far from it--but I'll comment anyway. I still and always shall love your blog!

Molly said...

I've been reading since... 2007, maybe? Since before I left Buffalo, anyway, because I remember that I found your blog via a Buffalo-specific search. But now we mainly interact on Twitter, where you know me as The Vintage Reader. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello from Finland! I've been following your blog for some years and I really enjoy it. :-)