Thursday, August 26, 2010

Something for Thursday


Quinn, Blogging, originally uploaded by Jaquandor.

Little Quinn would have been six today. He should be getting ready for first grade and listening to me complain about the expense of school supplies for two kids. Instead....

Here is "This Is Neverland", from Jan A.P. Kaczmarek's score to Finding Neverland:



For various reasons, I strongly associate the music of this film with Quinn. I can barely hear a bar of this score without thinking of him.

5 comments:

émilie b said...

Here's another thought for him.

Quince said...

When i was younger man I thought I knew all about what felt good. My ignorance was revealed the first time my child fell asleep on my shoulder.

As a grown man I think I know all there is to know about pain. My ignorance again revealed. I can't bear the notion.

Let me be a dead man before I ever know your heartache

Roger Owen Green said...

I must admit I too wanted to ask you about Quinn, the way one of your other question folk did, but at some level, I was too uncomfortable with the possibility of making you uncomfortable with this.

Mimi said...

May his Memory be Eternal.

Kerry said...

Aw, Kelly, that photo just made me burst into tears. Beautiful baby.

Can't even imagine it.