Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday Burst of Weirdness Idiocy

I can't believe that he thought this would work:

Say what you want about police officers, but they are no dummies. The California Highway Patrol gave Kevin Morgan, 28, of Petaluma, a $351 citation for driving in a high occupancy vehicle or "HOV" lane with a kickboxing dummy propped in the passenger seat.


I, of course, being the good Seinfeld fan, think of the episode in which Elaine discovers a store mannequin that looks just like her:

[INTERIOR: Ricky's workshop, where he builds mannequins.]

RICKY'S BOSS: Ricky, we've been getting a tremendous response to your TR-6 mannequin.

RICKY: TR-6? I prefer to think of her as...Elaine.


I recall reading a while back that all of life's truths can be found in either Star Trek or The Simpsons. I'd add Seinfeld to that list, personally. Oh, and Cheers.

No comments: