Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

From that great categorizer of All Things Tentacled, PZ Myers, I see a truly nifty toy: Frogmen versus Radioactive Octopus! Zap! Pow!

(I actually got to sample a bit of octopus the other night, at our local Chinese buffet that had an octopus dish out. The octopus was a fairly rubbery thing, and it had pretty much taken on the flavor of whatever Chinese seasonings were in the dish, but no, it wasn't horrible. Plus, it freaked out some kid at the buffet line when I took one of the little buggers onto my plate. Served him right. He was at a Chinese buffet and filling his plate with pizza and french fries.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for pizza and fries at Chinese buffets! Some parents would hardly ever get to eat Chinese if it weren't for that. However, when I get kids, they are going to eat the Chinese food, dadgummit!