Sunday, July 31, 2005

IMAGES OF THE WEEK

If I won some kind of sweepstakes where I could pick any city in the United States to spend one week, all accomodations provided along with a big wad of money for shopping and entertainment, I'd go to Chicago. No question. It's always bugged me that I never spent more time there than I did in the time I was in college, when my home-to-school trek involved traversing Chicagoland at least ten times a year.

Anyway, check out this wonderful photo-post about Chicago, by a blogger who hails from Pittsburgh. Great use of adjectives and great photos.

(And there's another blog I've just discovered, a day after rearranging the blog-roll to accomodate all of my last new discoveries and such. Curse you and your incredibly cool linkage, Michael Blowhard!)

No comments: