Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hurg.

A few days ago I somehow managed to totally gum up Firefox -- I mean, the thing stopped working entirely. After a restart, I discovered that my bookmarks had all been scorched and my home page reset to the default Firefox home page. I don't recall what site I was viewing exactly when this transpired, but I then proceeded to upgrade my Firefox to the most recent version.

So far so good, except I'm rebuilding my bookmarks again, which included a number of blogs that I was planning to link in the near future and now I don't remember which ones they were, so that irritates me. I'm also slightly annoyed that my extensions are gone, although I can get those back as soon as I stop being too lazy to go get them again. My favorite extension, by the way, turns out to be not BugMeNot! but the one that instantly copies selected text to the clipboard, which makes capturing excerpts for the blog incredibly easy. Now I'm having to remind myself anew to hit Ctrl-C after I select my text. And dammit, that's just too inconvenient.

I know. Boo-hoo. Bite me.

No comments: