Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Half-bloods, mudbloods, it's all the same

If I'd been thinking more clearly, I would have scheduled myself for a longer hiatus to accomodate the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Now, as it is, I have to be super-careful to avoid spoilers while noodling around Blogistan. I just bought my copy of the book today, and I plan to start reading it this evening. It shouldn't take me too long, given that I devoured the previous volumes pretty quickly.

(And it's also weird that I was so gung-ho about reading spoilers for Revenge of the Sith, but when it comes to Harry Potter, I'm covering my ears and shouting "LA LA LA LA can't hear you!")

Anyhow, yes, I am now back from hiatus. It seems that a lot has happened while I've been gone. Time to play catch-up.

No comments: