OK, time for a bit of fun. (I think.) You know how a lot of times in the movies, our hero (or one of them) will have a single line of wit (or, failing actual wit, an awful pun) just before (or immediately after) he or she finally achieves victory over the bad guy? Here are some you can attempt to identify. (I actually wrote this post a few days ago in Word and saved it for today, not realizing that it might come in particularly handy given the major news event of the day. Serendipity can sire be cool sometimes! Oh, and none of these are from James Bond movies. You'll find those in another post later on.)
1. "Smile, you son-of-a-bitch!"
2. "You're fired."
3. "Open wide…say AHHHH!"
4. "Phenomenal cosmic powers….itty-bitty living space!"
5. "Give my regards to King Tut, asshole!"
6. "Howdy, boys! I'm back!"
7. "He's been 'decaffeinated'."
8. "Now, what were the odds that trapdoor would lead out here!"
9. "You were right. Salvation lay within." [A written note]
10. "He chose…poorly."
11. "Red light – green light!"
Do any others leap to mind? (And what do you suppose those soldiers said to Saddam, anyway? "Man, are we gonna open up the Mother of All Cans of 'Whoop-Ass'!"?)