Monday, December 15, 2003

Let me hypnotize you....

I've just discovered that one of the odder souls I've ever encountered online, who goes by the handle "Doc Nebula", is blogging again. This individual had a blog once before, but he shut it down after a month or so because he wasn't getting any e-mailed responses to his posts (his stated e-mail policy, which basically boils down to "Even if you tell me that your e-mail is not to be published I may publish it anyway if I want to", might partially explain that).

I first discovered Doc Nebula when he wrote a really odd letter to the magazine Realms of Fantasy, which they published pretty much as an example of how not to go about interacting with editors on a professional level. When I read his letter, I thought, "This is the kind of guy who has an incredibly garish personal website somewhere on the Net!" Sure enough…. Just try to look away. It's like a lava lamp....

No comments: