Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I don't know if what I have is the flu or not. I had some sore-throat, mucus-membrane-in-overdrive unplesantness a few days ago, but that seems to be over; yesterday I awoke to a fever of 100.8 degrees but I've been at 98.6 (or within a couple tenths of a degree thereof) pretty much continuously since yesterday evening. However, I've been really lethargic and I have a pretty persistent headache that seems only now to be in the early stages of receding.

So I'm not posting anything meaningful today, because were I to attempt to do so, it would probably read like that Steven Deb Beste post I Babelfish'd into Japanese and back into English last April Fool's Day.

Hopefully things will be better tomorrow.

(The big downside is that even if I feel just ducky tomorrow, I doubt I'll be up to snuff to a sufficient degree to attend the opening day festivities for that Aragorn fellow and his return to power. But since I didn't see either of the first two on their respective opening dates, I'm not worried.)

No comments: