Wednesday, August 20, 2003

The movie of the week here is The Wizard of Oz, which has never been as high in my estimation as in a lot of other people's, but I do appreciate it. There's a lot of good stuff there, and I even noticed something last night that I hadn't seen before. There's one scene where I swear a guy commits suicide….

But seriously, in the early scene where Dorothy meets the magician-psychic guy, he is shown clearly rifling through Dorothy's belongings to glean little bits of information about her, so he can then repeat them back to her and look as if he's an actual mind-reader. It's too bad more people don't catch on to this and realize that this is what all so-called psychics do. Especially that creep on Crossing Over, who I think really needs to be taken off and devoured by those shadow-beasties from Ghost.

No comments: