Monday, August 11, 2003

I actually missed my writing goal yesterday, only coming up with 700 words toward my 1000 that were expected. Ugh. I'll chalk it up to the fact that I spent the time when I was planning to be writing, actually sleeping in my recliner. I'm feeling a bit better today -- still stuffy, but less groggy -- so I'm sure I'll be able to make up the difference.

(BTW, what's the point of having a recliner when we can't recline it, since the second we do one of our cats goes underneath it and falls asleep? They don't get hurt when we close it, but they won't come out until they're good and ready, either. Weirdos. Oh, and another sucky thing about getting sick in August is that when it's mid-afternoon and it's 80 degrees in the apartment, I can't summon up the urge to drink green tea with honey, which is my favorite beverage when sick during the winter.)

No comments: