Saturday, August 13, 2011

Acquiring

For the first time in four or five years...I have a new pair of overalls!

New overalls!!! II


They're a white painter's pair by Carhartt. I haven't owned any painter's overalls prior to these, and I haven't owned any Carhartt's, either. So, I managed to strike two birds with one stone, huzzah!

I was actually kind of surprised by these, when they finally came in the mail and I opened the box. The fabric is thinner than I expected, so these will wear quite a bit lighter than my usual blue denim overalls. But I'm happy to have a pair in a color other than blue or black or hickory stripe; these will contrast nicely with dark-colored shirts and sweaters this fall and winter. So, color me excited!

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

very nice. I wish I could get away with wearing them

Kelly Sedinger said...

Who's to say you can't?

Roger Owen Green said...

stylin'!