Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday Burst of Weirdness (Monday Edition)

OK now....

:: Want to hear some simulated version of "sexy" women "moaning" your IP address? Sure you do. This is definitely weird, even if as a joke it's only funny exactly once. The second time, it's amazingly lame. (Click "refresh" if you don't believe me.) This probably isn't work-safe, by the way.

:: A wall clock my mathematics professor father would love.

(Both these links via Making Light.)

:: A month or so ago, Lynn Sislo sent me a link to I-am-bored.com, as a possible source for all manner of weirdness. I haven't checked it out yet, but I will do so right now. In the future I'll look through it for the stuff that most catches my fancy, but for the purposes of this post, I will click the "Weird" tab at the top of their page, and then link the fourth item on the list that results. OK?

[clicking...clicking again...counting down five links...clicking....]

And here it is: a cautionary film about LSD, made in the 1960s. Watch this and tell me you weren't waiting for the inevitable walk on by Troy McClure!

No comments: