Four jobs you've had in your life: Technical services assistant in a university library; pizza restaurant shift manager; pharmaceutical telesales; grocery store maintenance guy.
Four movies you could watch over and over: Star Wars (all six -- cheating a bit there); The Lord of the Rings (all of it -- still cheating); Casablanca; Dial M for Murder
Four places you've lived: Buffalo, NY; Syracuse, NY; Portland, OR; LaCrosse, WI.
Four TV shows you love to watch: Of shows still airing, House; Scrubs; CSI; Nova. Of shows no longer airing, Once and Again; Seinfeld; Millennium; Star Trek: TOS.
Four places you've been on vacation: Pittsburgh, PA; Orlando, FL; Cape Cod, MA; Coeur d'Alene, ID.
Four websites you visit daily: Most of the websites I frequent daily now are blogs, but the non-blogs I visit daily are FSM, AICN, Bright Weavings, and Flickr.
Four of your favorite foods: Sausage; Chocolate; Ice Cream; Pizza.
Four places you'd rather be: I dunno -- I love it right here. For visits, I'd like to have a week in Chicago, Vancouver, Toronto, and Great Britain.
Mr. Jones's version of the quiz has a few extra question, so here are my answers to those:
Four things that really irritate me:
1. Classical music lovers who look down on other forms or genres or music
2. People who insist that they are bored by classical music (For some reason, it really bugs me when film music fans make this claim, because film music is, for the most part, a subgenre of classical music.)
3. People who assume that a negative view of something is an "objective" view of something (i.e., "Well, you can like The Phantom Menace, but looking at the movie objectively, it's crap."
4. I'm really starting to get pissed off at the national Democratic Party.
Four names I would never, ever name a child:
Four names I would consider naming a child, though I shouldn't:
4. Takeo (Fine names all, but each would mark me as a supreme weirdo in one way or another)
No tagging, although I retroactively tag Mr. Jones for every friggin' quiz I've ever done in this space. Heh! Indeed!