Friday, June 13, 2003

It's Caption Time! Have at it:



(Yes, I'd probably experience the same result riding one of these damn things.)

(UPDATE: For some reason -- fairness, I guess -- I feel I should note that I enjoy "funny Presidential pictures", no matter who the President pictured happens to be. There's just something inherently funny about a President of the United States, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, wiping out on a Segway. I laughed when Bill Clinton got knocked down by his over-exuberant dog a while back [albeit he was out of office at the time]. Watching the video of Ronald Reagan calling Princess Diana "Princess David" always makes me chuckle, and if I really want to laugh, all I need do is form the mental image of Jimmy Carter trying to beat off a homicidal rabbit with a canoe paddle. So I'm not posting this to make fun of this particular President, much as I might like to. [Well, I do think it's funny that this happens the day after Rachel Lucas informs us that Bush's greatness is a function of his returning of manhood to the office.] )


No comments: