Friday, June 20, 2003

It occurred to me yesterday that I recently removed Tacitus from my blogroll ("Other Journeys") because I'd fallen off reading him, even though I conceded his general excellence -- this while I maintained Rachel Lucas on my blogroll, despite my recent complaining that she's not as interesting to me as she was when I first discovered her blog. This now seems to me a case of messed-up priorities: removing the blog I consider good and keeping the one I'm increasingly finding annoying (This. Method. Of. Punctuation. Has. Run. Its. Course. For. The. Love. Of. God.), coupled with the fact that it's my blogroll and I can have on it whoever I want to, leads me to conclude that I should re-link Tacitus and do a better job of reading him.

Or it could just mean I need to eat more fiber and red meat.

No comments: