Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Unnamed Hero Cometh!

OK, folks, I just saw this "Make Your Own Superhero" gizmo over at Aurora Walking Vacation, and I just had to give it a try, using his suggestion of creating a superhero based on myself. Here it is!



How about that! Lightning from my right hand, and a blaster in my left; long hair blowing in the wind; some kind of green energy crackling 'round my Eyes Of Hot Instant Death; nifty wristguards that may or may not have extra powers within them; and on my feet, Rollerblades of LightSpeed! Note the battle scars on my powerfully-muscled arms, and the necklace made from the teeth of my vanquished Rigelian foes! Note my faithful companion through many dangers, Ozzy the Avenging Ocelot! Zap! Pow!

(Yeah, my alter-ego is a smoker, I'm sorry to say. Maybe the cigarettes deliver some kind of super-duper battle drugs into my bloodstream or something. And yeah, I was surprised that overalls were a clothing option there, too.)

I did have a problem, though. See that empty text box at the bottom? That's where the name of your Superhero goes. Problem is, I couldn't think of a name for this guy. That's where you all come in. Put your suggestion in the comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like "Zoltor."

Call me Paul said...

The Prom Iced King?