Thursday, February 26, 2004

Thanks, Tom!

TBogg has linked my post from yesterday about The Passion of the Christ, thus steering a lot of traffic in this direction. Thanks to him!

But his last sentence ("Besides, if I want to go get a Butterfinger, I don't want to be tripping over them as they writhe in the aisles") has me thinking about what The Passion would be like in a movie theater. For example, I'm that kind of filmgoer who is totally incapable of not eating popcorn at the movies, no matter what the film is. I had popcorn during Schindler's List, and I would probably have it during The Passion.

But now that I consider all this, I have to say that it's probably a good thing that Gibson's film isn't being distributed by any major studio, since I can only imagine what the "Collector's Beverage Cups" would look like.

No comments: