Sunday, February 29, 2004

I hate to break this to you, but men suck.

I suppose I should be nauseated by this, but frankly, the level of ignorance – just taking grammar and spelling as starting points – is so amazingly high I can't begin to take it seriously. (Didja know that if women had never been given the vote and allowed to enter politics, the US budget would never ever have gone seriously into deficit? Didja know that? Huh? Didja?) And even funnier is the fact that this blogger is apparently technologically proficient enough to equip his blog with some kind of e-mail notification thing for updates, but has absolutely no idea of how to use a simple hit counter.

My only hope is that this guy isn't attending college via a scholarship that could have been used by someone able to speak and write English.

(via Patriot Boy, in turn via Atrios. All this is, of course, moot if it turns out that it's a big joke, which I have to admit is a strong possibility.)

No comments: