Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday Centus

A word prompt this week. Looking over my entry, I'm wondering why my brain is going this way...I haven't read or watched any horror in a while....

All arise! The first annual convention of the Hannibal Lecter Fan Club will come to order. Our first order of business is the singing of our anthem! All together now:

Thirty days hath September,
April, June and November
:
One less day in those months
For us to maim and dismember!


Our second order of business is our inaugural dinner: liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti!

6 comments:

Gail said...

Funny and good.

I must have been on the same page but only darker.

Susan Anderson said...

heehee

;)

Roger Owen Green said...

You're scaring me, guy...

Dreaming said...

I loved your post! Isn't it amazing how our brains can somehow hijack us?!

21 Wits said...

Oh no- help somebody ....sounds like a Criminal Minds show coming on! :)

Jenny said...

Hmmm...

Things tense at home?

Mwahahahahahaha!

Just kiddin'.

I'm thinking I wouldn't want to tick you off right now!

Fun...

Funny...

...link!