Time for a quiz-thing! Stolen from Cal in his Canadian Cave.
1. Never in my life have I been: to Mozambique.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: You. Geez, can't you give it a rest!
3. High school: wasn't really a train wreck for me. Sophomore year kind of blew, but I rebounded nicely.
4. When I’m nervous: I get all kinds of nervous energy.
5. The last song I listened to was: a track from James Horner's score to Avatar (which isn't a terribly good score, nor is it a terribly bad one -- it's just basic Horner, with some really nifty moments surrounded by a lot of workmanlike stuff).
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: would be asking, "Hey, what happened to the first wife?"
7. My hair is: long and graying.
8. When I was 5: I saw Star Wars.
9. Last Christmas: could've been better. Could've been worse, too.
10. I should be..: writing Star Wars.
11. When I look down I see: the bib of my overalls.
12. The happiest recent event was: getting a lot of praise for a job I did really well at The Store.
13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: one of the extras in Central Perk, wondering why I can never get to sit on that really comfy looking couch.
14. By this time next year: I'd like to be even better at my job than I am now.
15. My current gripe is: Teabaggers who are oh so worried about budget deficits and civil liberties now that a black guy is President, but said not a word while the previous guy was violating both at a record pace.
16. I have a hard time understanding: why so many people loathe the Star Wars prequels.
17. There’s this girl I know that: owns the ugliest Christmas sweater in history. The thing has lights on it.
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: The Wife. Followed by you. How's that for service!
19. Take my advice: Measure twice and cut once (but don't measure if you don't have to).
20. The thing I want to buy: a house.
21. If you visited the place I was born: You'd see other babies getting born too. It was a hospital that's still there. (Well, I assume the exact location of the maternity ward has changed since 1971.)
22. I plan to visit: Pittsburgh, this coming weekend!
23. If you spent the night at my house: you'd be grossed out by the cats licking each other's arses.
24. I’d stop my wedding if: George Lucas walked in and offered me the position of screenwriter for Star Wars Episode VII.
25. The world could do without: libertarians.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the backside of a cockroach.
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: A few books at the library book sale, I think. (Believe it or not, the last couple of times I've been in Borders I didn't buy anything!)
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: some candy bars from Vidler's, which I threw in The Wife's basket.
29. My favorite blonde is: The Wife. (Ha! Good safe answer! Huzzah!)
30. My favorite brunette is: Stana Katic
31. My favorite red head is: Christina Hendricks
32. My middle name is: C. Just an initial. Just like Harry S Truman.
33. In the morning I: get up too early for work.
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: giant squid.
35. Once, at a bar: I ate a whole bunch of chicken wings. (OK, I did this more than once. A lot more than once.)
36. Last night I was: reading, eating dinner, watching Tomorrow Never Dies with the family.
37. There’s this guy I know who: must be destroyed. Oh, yes.
38. If I was an animal I’d be: a horse in Middle Earth.
39. A better name for me would be: Lord Ponneril the Elder. (I just made that up.)
40. Tomorrow I am: working, reading, blogging, and scheming.
41. Tonight I am: making dinner, watching The Amazing Race and The Celebrity Apprentice.
42. My birthday is: September 26, just like George Gershwin. I got rhythm!