Monday, March 19, 2007

Brief linkage

Some short hits on stuff I'm seeing today:

:: Hayao Miyazaki's new film is announced. The tale apparently involves a goldfish Princess who wants to become human. Here's hoping, because I've always loathed The Little Mermaid.

:: Turkish Star Wars. I have absolutely no idea what this is all about. (Fairly long video, but if you watch the first minute or so, you get the idea.)

:: I don't know how much of an influence I was in Jennifer's decision to make this purchase, but I can't help but feel a little proud!

:: Tokyo's long nightmare is over.

Well, gotta go. Work to do and all that. You know how it is.

4 comments:

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

Oh. Just read the comments. Er, sorry...

All Things Jennifer said...

Yeah, I have to say the second look aty the shelf was because I thought of you and the Mrs. ;)And of course, they were the ONLY pair AND in my size and $6.99, Serendipity!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Miyazaki news!