Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Burst of THE WORST THING EVER

Oddities and Awesome abound. So does jaw-dropping awfulness, like this.


Yeah...sorry, folks, but it is, by a wide margin, the single weirdest thing I saw online all week.

(In all seriousness, the "group" Ylvis is actually a comedy duo, and this song was meant as a simple silly parody thing, but then it went "viral". Here's an article about the phenomenon -- it's really not unlike how, for a time, Steve Martin was completely overshadowed by his own "King Tut".)

3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I linked to that last month and had the same uncertain reaction.

LJB said...

I can't help it. I LIKE this song!

Kelly Sedinger said...

WHOA there, wait just a second. This gets a thumbs-up, but ABBA gets a thumbs-down?!

I'm going back to bed. Cannot process! Does not compute!