Here's the other quiz I found, this time via Laura of Adventures In Juggling.
1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I do if I'm dragged onto an indoors, "in the dark" type of coaster. I hate those.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
This past winter. Chestnut Ridge Park. Great place.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on who, right?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, but I wish the world had them, for some strange reason.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Keeping in mind that I spent very little time following the case, yes, I do.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
Well, no, but not because I hate them or anything. I've just lost track of them completely. (Well, OK, there was one that I wasn't too fond of afterwards, but that's water long past under my bridge.)
10. Do you know how to play poker?
No. (I'm a shitty card player, really.)
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
12. What's your favorite commercial?
Geez, I don't know. I can't even think of any commercials right now.
13. What are you allergic to?
Libertarians! [rimshot] Seriously, though, I have a feeling I'm developing hay fever as I get older, but other than that, nothing.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
I have, but rarely. One time I did it inadvertently, and a cop pulled me over. Luckily, he let me go without a ticket. (It was my first night closing Pizza Hut on a weekend in the old town, and when I pulled out of our lot, every light up the street was blinking yellow since it was after 2:00 a.m. Every light except one, which I didn't realize had gone red. Oops. I explained this to the cop, who then expressed his hope that I wasn't a delivery driver. Funny guy.)
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes. I'm secretly in love with...hey! Stop that!
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Pittsburgh Pirates, who, as of this writing, are the worst team in baseball, even worse than the Royals. A year or so ago I read in an article somewhere that mega-rich Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban would love to buy the Pirates; after watching years of crappy baseball courtesy of current Pirates owner Kevin McClatchy's refusal to spend money on anything other than guys like Derek Bell, I say, "Bring on Mark Cuban!"
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. I wasn't particularly good at it. Turns out it isn't as much like rollerblading as I thought it would be.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
You mean, this isn't one right now? Ye Gods!
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Don't remember, but it's not a totally unheard of thing for me to do.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
"Hey Jude" (God, I hate that song), "Yesterday", "Michelle", "In My Life" (my favorite Beatles song, although like every other Beatles song, I like it better when someone other than the Beatles does it), "Yellow Submarine".
21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Why the Democrats are such a bunch of weenies.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. I feel naked without it.
24. What cell service do you use?
I don't currently own a cell phone, although I wouldn't mind getting one someday. I don't like how cell phones have come to rule the world, though, and I hate watching young people wander around in that bubble-world they enter when they're texting each other like drones. When did we decide as a society that we have to be able to contact, and be contacted by, everybody else at any moment in the day?
25. Do you like Sushi?
Yes! And it's been too long since I've had it.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Not that I know of.
27. What do you wear to bed?
I think it best, for the health of my readership, that I not answer this. (Except to say that I don't sleep in overalls.)
28. Been caught stealing?
No. Bwaaaa-haaa-hahahahaha! (Seriously, I don't steal.)
29. What shoe size do you have?
Depends on the shoe manufacturer -- I have shoes ranging from 10.5 to 12 that I wear often. So, take the mean at 11.25, I suppose.
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
It's an ugly thing, I admit, but yes. Longtime readers will be able to cite a few.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Between the two, classic rock. But for my normal listening: classical, Celtic, and film music.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Didn't I answer this in question eight?
33. Favorite Song?
I'll answer this one differently every time, so right now I'll say "On the Street Where You Live", by Lerner and Loewe, from "My Fair Lady".
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Yeah, although I don't do anything goofy like pretend my shaver is a microphone or anything.
35. What food do you find disgusting?
Broccoli. I will forever fail to understand what makes otherwise reasonable people put that nauseating weed into their mouths.
36. Do you sing in the shower?
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"
Yeah. His Han Solo action figure was a lot cooler than mine, I'm sad to say.
What are you talking about? What?! Eeewwwwwwww!
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Yeah, but later on I tend to tell them what I said, and then they tell me what they said about me, and so on. That's the kind of people I hang out with.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Absolutely, and someday, George Lucas will thank me!
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Literally? Not that I recall. Figuratively? All the f***ing time.
OK, that's all for now.